Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 in Review

I don't believe that I've ever done a year in review. I really should have thought about it earlier but I'll hit some major points....

February: Did 2 trips to Mammoth on back to back weekends. First weekend was blizzard conditions and the next weekend was beautiful.
February Mammoth Trip

I even bought photos of Hector and I shredding....hee hee.

Me snowboarding Hector



March: I traveled to Calgary with my SIL Lupe on a LA Kings fan trip. We met lots of fun, nice people, explore Calgary and watch the LA Kings!


Lupe and I


Representing the LA Kings in Alberta, Canada

DSCF0554.jpg

April: For the first time, we changed our usual spring break trip to Mammoth to 2 trips. Tyler went without us to Costa Rica with his 8th grade group. He had a great time and the memories will be special.


DSCF0669.jpg

The remainder of our family went to Washington DC...the family dynamics were definitely different and quiet. Josh got to experience being an only child and eat lots of fattening food. It was my first time to DC and we did lots and lots of walking. We also caught the cherry blossom season which was really cool.

IMG_3806.jpg IMG_3878.jpg


IMG_3810.jpg

June: We had both kids promoted to the next level of their education. Josh to middle school and Tyler to high school.

5th Grade Promotion

On to high school! In the fall.

Also if you live under a bridge, the LA Kings won their 2nd Stanley Cup in 3 years. The adults in our household were very very happy and the kids are thankful the screaming, yelling and cheering is over (for now).

So proud of the #lakings #2014stanleycupchampions #JustinWilliams #MrClutch


July: NHL awards in Vegas with Kathy and the kids. 

Morning swim. #vegas
Untitled
 
 I head over to NYC with Lupe for 4 days which was my first trip there. It was a wonderful time and we did LOTS of walking like over 7 miles a day. My feet didn't cooperate with my shoes so I had lots of bruised toenails and blisters. 


Next stop: NY public library. #mural #nyc #girlstrip

Brooklyn Bridge. #nyc #vacay #walk

October: Back to Vegas for Frozen Fury. Apparently I don't have many photos uploaded so just use your imagination....




My knitting production decreased although I still knit a lot. My painting increased and I learned nail art too. Maybe I'll recap those in my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment