Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dead Fish Hat

I really do love the finished result but really dislike knitting this. Sure it's great for mindless knitting but for some reason, I just can't seem to bring myself to work on this so it sits in a bag for far too long. I think this one took about 6 months to knit just because I didn't feel like it.

It is very funky and I know the recipient will love it. Just don't ask for this hat because I won't do requests except maybe one last one for Hector. It might be worth knitting this since he doesn't put any demands on me for knitting. I think this may be a handknit that he would actually use. :)

IMG_1831.jpg

Dead Fish Hat

Rear view of Dead Fish hat

If you love this hat, it's a great project for a beginning knitter after you've mastered purls and knits. It has a little of techniques that will always be useful in your knitting repertoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment