Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday morning

Good morning! It's a lovely Sunday morning and my good mood is from the awesome Kings win last night capped by our nephew Alex's 40th birthday!! We were running late as usual and listening to the game on the radio. It was a tight game until the very end and we stayed in the car to listen to the last 5 minutes of the game. Yay!!

It was great to see family and have lots of tacos and good conversation. Lately we've been dealing with more serious issues but we have family to love and support us. :)

Also, I finished my 2nd pair of socks for the March challenge. I started 2 pairs in the month of March and had until the end of April to complete them. I finished the mystery socks in March but the 2nd pair bogged down for a bit. I managed to get some knitting mojo going and they are done. :)

Eunice socks

Very complicated looking with cables but it wasn't too bad. The pattern is Eunice by Cookie A and her designs are gorgeous and definitely challenging. I am keeping these for myself since the yarn is super lush and soft. It should be with some cashmere in there!! I wore them last night to the party and my feet were happy.

Eunice2

I think this is another first for me with a patterned heel too . Hopefully, it will last a long time so I can enjoy these socks. :)

May is coming up and another mystery sock challenge should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment