Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Funky

I'm finally feeling back to my normal self. I'm back to my schedule and lifestyle which has me more energetic.

I had to frog my Jaywalkers since they were too small. I did like how they were turning out so I will cast on a bigger size soon. In the meantime, I started another project just because I saw so many cool socks with this pattern so I started Harvest Dew (free on Ravelry).

Electric Harvest Dew

No, you don't need to adjust your monitor...it really is this bright. It has a funky name to go along with the wild colors...Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. I got the yarn as part of the Rocking Sock Club 2011 and I think the pattern isn't obscured by the busy yarn. I needed a great project to jumpstart my sock knitting mojo again and so far, this is a fun knit. I'm at the heel flaps now, so it's moving along nicely.

Last weekend, Tyler's kenpo group went to a tournament and it was fun. Tyler did well but didn't win any top awards.
Showing forms



Old School kids

February is almost over along with three 3-day weekends for the kids.  Two of the three weekends, we went on a little trip and on the last one, we vegged for the most part. Phew, that was exhausting but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment